– 100% Refund for the cancellation made before 24 hours of scheduled session.
– Once you have completed the application and your requested schedule has been approved, you will receive a confirmation email and payment link from Nityam Yoga.
– Each package or class must be paid for in full before any virtual yoga sessions.
– Payments are to be made through PayPal (you can use your PayPal account, Echeck, Debit card or Credit card to process your payment).
– We do not process payments on our website. We use PayPal for all payments.
– In case of any technical issues , session will be rescheduled or will be refunded whichever is convenient to the client.
– Session won’t be rescheduled for late arrivals. The session will be conducted as per scheduled time frame only as per our fixed appointment schedule.
– You need to share your medical history so Instructor can design class as per your health conditions.
– You agree that you have provided all medical data correctly and your physician have granted permission to you to participate in Yoga session.
– Always listen to your body first before getting into any poses. Never push yourself to get into any pose forcefully.
– Yoga is not a substitute for medical attention, examination, diagnosis or treatment. Yoga is not recommended and is not safe under certain medical conditions.
– You are responsible to decide whether to practice yoga or not. You agree to irrevocably release and waive any claims that you have now or hereafter may have against Nityam Yoga. You agree to assume all risks & liability related to or resulting from any & all activities. You agree that neither you nor any third party will hold Nityam Yoga or Archana Tachak or her agents, insurers, family, or heirs liable for any injury, loss, or damage to your own person or any members of your family, friends, acquaintances, pets, or property, arising directly from or as a consequence of participating in this
– We don’t offer advance Asana in our Online Yoga session as it requires personal assistance of the Yoga Instructor.
– Instructor can stop session any time if he/she will find that participant is not following instructions or dishonour them.
– It is one to one online session only. More than one participant is not allowed to attend the session without prior consent from instructor via email.